KFG Slim Insole Orthotic Base
Orthotic Micro-Cell Puff 3/4 Base Made to fit underneath our Slim Insoles
- Slim profile
- Can be used by itself or with our Slim Insoles
- Anatomical shaped to your foot
- They can be heat molded to fit your feet.
- Flex-Arch support is rigid, but softer than hard plastic found in competitor insoles
- Made of rigid, durable materials designed to restore natural foot function and lessen stress in the feet, ankles, knees, and the lower back.
- Best for sneakers, boots, driving loafers or loose-fitting footwear
- Available in Unisex Sizing
- Material: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) foam, a heat-moldable shock absorber that has excellent shape retention.
- Made in USA
- Latex Free
- Can be transferred between different pairs of shoes.
- Hand wash only
FREE SHIPPING in Contiguous 48 US States ONLY
Change your slim insoles every year for the best shock protection.
Did you know that regular shoe insoles should be changed every 3-6 months! Our insoles will outlast the competition and can withstand longer intervals of wear while providing comparably better impact protection.