KFG Ultra-Slim Insoles
These impact absorbing inserts mold with your every step!
- Ultra-slim profile at just under .125" Thin
- Long-lasting protection will outlast traditional insoles.
- Made from hypoallergenic and non-toxic medical grade materials
- Best for dress shoes, sneakers, boots, driving loafers or loose-fitting footwear
- Unisex sizing
- Made in the USA
- XRD® Technology is proven to absorb up to 90% of the most extreme impacts while maintaining 98% of its original performance...hit after hit.
- Adaptive rebound molds to your foot with every step
Pure Silver Fibers
- Permanent Odor Protection
- Pure Silver Kills 99% of bacteria within one hour of exposure!
- Protects against hot spots & blisters
- Wicks Moisture to regulate temperature year-round
- Product Thickness: .125"
- Topliner: Pure Silver Fiber was interwoven with soft breathable cotton
- Mid-layer: Moisture-wicking sponge-like foam
- Bottom Layer: XRD® Protection Technology (See more below)
- Made in the USA
- Latex Free
- Easily trimmed with scissors for an exact fit and can be transferred between different pairs of shoes.
- Hand wash only
PURE SILVER Fiber Top layer!
The heat and moisture that build up in our shoes create a breeding ground for these bacteria and fungi to grow. This is why people experience such maladies as Athlete’s Foot (tinea pedis). The anti-microbial performance of silver has been proven to have the following distinct advantages:
Cushioned Insoles with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection
Combining excellent cushioning with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection these orthotic insoles are designed for the person looking for a pure silver-lined insole that is so thin, it will fit in all types of footwear. Comfortable, flexible, and lightweight, the XRD® Technology frees you of rigid, bulky, and constricting padding while still absorbing up to 90% of energy when impacted at high strain rates*.
XRD® Protection Technology, which is a multi-purpose foam uniquely designed for wearable impact protection. It is thin, flexible, soft to the touch and comfortable when worn, but firms upon impact to form a protective shell around the wearer. The molecular structure of XRD Technology is engineered to provide consistent performance and impact absorption even after repeated impacts and long-term use.
* % of Impact Absorbed - ASTM F1614-C Flat Surface Impact Test, Single Drop, 8.5 kg mass, 1.0 m/s Velocity
Breathable, open-cell technology
• Soft to the touch, yet firm on impact.
• Outperforms the competition
• Thin and flexible
• Antimicrobial for added protection
• Memory-like foam provides a custom fit for each user
Change your slim insoles every year for the best shock protection.
Did you know that regular shoe insoles should be changed every 3-6 months! Our insoles will outlast the competition and can withstand longer intervals of wear while providing comparably better impact protection.