Neutral Cream Polish - Eco-Friendly - Non-Toxic
Handmade in Bend, Oregon using only 100% biodegradable, environmentally-friendly, non-toxic ingredients. No silicones, chemical dyes, or petroleum products.
Experience the fresh, sweet orange aroma, compared to the industry-standard naptha or turpentine.Neutral Cream Polish has no color and adds scuff protection, conditioning oil, and a light shine to leather.Typically known as "Shoe Cream", this shuold be used as your everyday leather care cream and It can go on all flexing leathers, without worrying about "cracking" you'd see with stiffer paste/wax polishes.
- Made in the USA
- Protects, conditions, and shines all non-suede/non-patent leather goods
- The non-toxic and eco-friendly formula smells of sweet oranges!
- The neutral polish applies clear and is perfect for retaining the original die color on almost any leather!
- Simple ingredients are hand-poured in Oregon.
- We also recommended this for use with Cordovan, or Chromexcel Leather
- Perfect if you don't want to worry about color-matching for your leather goods, or great for equestrian usage (no pigment "rub off" on your horse)
- Recommended for protection and color restoration on a regular basis, after conditioning, but before any "High Shine" or "Mirror Shine" with paste polish.
- Made in the USA (Oregon)
- Size: A Single Two (2 oz) Tin
- Color: Clear
- Ingredients: Orange Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax
- Fragrance: A natural aroma of fresh, sweet oranges!
Made in The USA
Every item is hand made in small batches right in Bend, Oregon USA.
By using orange oil, instead of turpentine or naptha as a solvent, they are improving the experience around leather care by replacing the harsh chemical smell with a fresh, sweet orange aroma.